So after writing my tips on a happy life this Saturday. I started to really have a think about it, and I actually have more to share with you.
“Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
– Dalai Lama
- Be grateful for everything. This one is so important. Most of us have a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs and money in the bank account. Many people do not have that. Be grateful for your job, your family, your friends, if you have a healthy body and that you can walk, talk and see. Be grateful for EVERYTHING.
- Doesnt matter how bad things are at the time, time will always heal, and things will ALWAYS get better. Just look at the positivity that comes out of it, there is always one thing.
- Visualise. Having a bad day? Visualise about something good. Something you want to happen and get excited about it. Your mood will change in a second! *I do this one regularly
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never change your goal. If you really want something in life, you will get it. One way or another as long as you want it enough. Always dream big.
- Do to people what you would like them to do to you. You always wanted a surprise birthday party? Throw one for your friend! Imagine if everyone did this..
- Budget your money. Having money trouble, I personally think is the worst kind of feeling. Id rather eat pot noodles all week than having that ugly feeling of that I might struggle to pay my rent or bills. If you are a student like me or your bank account isn’t the best looking. Budget your money, spend your money wisely on things that you need. You don’t need a new dress every time you go out or the latest new gadgets.
- Take care of yourself. Eat good, exercise and make sure you are feeling good. Make yourself happy, as you are the only person who knows best.