So after writing my tips on a happy life this Saturday. I started to really have a think about it, and I actually have more to share with you.
“Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
– Dalai Lama
- Be grateful for everything. This one is so important. Most of us have a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs and money in the bank account. Many people do not have that. Be grateful for your job, your family, your friends, if you have a healthy body and that you can walk, talk and see. Be grateful for EVERYTHING.
- Doesnt matter how bad things are at the time, time will always heal, and things will ALWAYS get better. Just look at the positivity that comes out of it, there is always one thing.
- Visualise. Having a bad day? Visualise about something good. Something you want to happen and get excited about it. Your mood will change in a second! *I do this one regularly
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never change your goal. If you really want something in life, you will get it. One way or another as long as you want it enough. Always dream big.
- Do to people what you would like them to do to you. You always wanted a surprise birthday party? Throw one for your friend! Imagine if everyone did this..
- Budget your money. Having money trouble, I personally think is the worst kind of feeling. Id rather eat pot noodles all week than having that ugly feeling of that I might struggle to pay my rent or bills. If you are a student like me or your bank account isn’t the best looking. Budget your money, spend your money wisely on things that you need. You don’t need a new dress every time you go out or the latest new gadgets.
- Take care of yourself. Eat good, exercise and make sure you are feeling good. Make yourself happy, as you are the only person who knows best.
I’m all about happiness and have a positive attitude about life. Some people think I’m living in a somewhat kinda fairytale bubble, as I’m never really worried about anything. I’m most certainly an optimist. But for me this is the ideal way of living.
I would like to share how I create a positive life.
- Mistakes are one of the best experiences you can have. I love making mistakes, well maybe not at the time, but I get so grateful after I’ve done one, as I now I know I wont be every doing that again. Not only to I learn from it, but I get smarter and find other ways to do it. Knowledge is power.
- There is ALWAYS something good in everything. It doesn’t matter if you had a bad breakup or you had a backstabbing friend. You learn from it, it gave something to your life. Always look at the bright side of whatever or whoever have done something to hurt you, as there is always a bright side.
- Never worry. Stop it. It doesn’t do you any good. You get stressed, you get that bad stomach feeling. And it’s not a very pleasant feeling either. Of course sometimes you just cant help it, but change your mindset and think of what good things can happen, not the bad things.
- Always do it. Unless you can hurt someone or yourself. If there is anything I’m not sure if I want to do, and that could be anything, I most likely go for it unless its going to hurt someone or I die. 9 times out of 10 I do it. If it goes bad, well then you learned from a mistake. It’s not that bad.
- Make other people happy. This is my favorite one. Making other people happy is the greatest pleasure of all.
- People around you are important, but always put yourself first when you can. You must be happy in your own skin before you can make people around you happy.
- Talk about your feelings. Doesnt matter if you have a little issue or a big one. Talk to someone about it, get advice and move on. Dont build it up inside you.
How do you create your happy life?